Did you know some of our most popular teaching tools are already available in Spanish? Check out the variety of resources we have below, either in Spanish or with Spanish subtitles.
Presenting The Conversation Project (TCP) and our resources to the community
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer in Spanish:a great introduction to TCP from Diane Sawyer of ABC World News.
- Standard Slide deck in Spanish: A customizable slide deck for a presentation on The Conversation Project
Our Conversation Starter Guides (Spanish versions)
- Conversation Starter Guide
- Who will Speak for You?
- For Caregivers of People with Alzheimer’s or Other Forms of Dementia
- Your Guide for Talking with a Health Care Team
- For Caregivers of a Child with Serious Illness
Two short-videos that bring humor and tips to starting the Conversation
- Practice Makes Perfect:We know that starting conversations about end-of-life care wishes with your loved ones can be hard, and we are here to help. (Spanish subtitles available.)
- Who will speak for you?:Choosing a healthcare proxy is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. We’re here to help. (Spanish subtitles available.)
End-of-event feedback form
- On-Site Event Evaluation Form in Spanish: A form to collect feedback from the participants at the end of your event.
Do you have other resources or tips on reaching Spanish-speaking audiences? Please share them below!
Are you championing TCP’s message with your Spanish-speaking community and/or looking for other champions to connect with? Check out our map and add you pin here! Want to keep connected to The Conversation Project for more ideas from other communities? Sign-up for our community engagement newsletter, follow us on social media (Twitter, Facebook), and feel free to reach us at ConversationProject@ihi.org.