Our free Conversation Guides can help you have ‘the conversation’ with the important people in your life about your – or their – wishes for care through the end of life.
All the Guides are available to download and print at home for free. Click on the title or image of the Guide to download.
I want to…
- Start a conversation
- Choose a health care proxy
- Be a health care proxy
- Talk to my health care team about my end of life care
- Talk about the care I want for my serious illness
- Help the person I care for with Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Talk with my child living with serious illness
- Be prepared in the time of COVID-19
Note: Before filling in a Conversation Guide, save it to your desktop. Otherwise, anything you type will not be saved.
- Can I edit the Conversation Guides to meet my unique needs or situation? Yes. Under our Creative Commons licenses, you can edit the Conversation Guides to better suit you or your community. Follow our instructions for customizing the Conversation Guides.
- How much do Conversation Guides cost? All the Guides are available to download and print at home for free.
- Are there other options for printing if I want multiple guides? Yes. Follow our instructions for printing the Conversation Guides or visit our online marketplace to purchase Conversation Guides in bulk
- How do I add my own logo and contact information to the Conversation Guides? There are two ways of adding your own logo:
- Follow instructions for customizing the Conversation Guides
- If you prefer to order customized guides in bulk, visit our online marketplace to customize your Conversation Guides.
- How do I print or view a Conversation Guide in a larger font? Follow our instructions for larger font
- Where can I find other language translations of the Conversation Guides? We released new and improved Conversation Guides in 2021. Spanish and Chinese translations are available for the newer Guides. Additional language translations are available under each guide above, but please note these are older versions of the Conversation Guides. If you know someone willing to volunteer to translate, email us at email@example.com
Thanks to the Cambia Health Foundation for its support creating these Conversation Guides