- Key Documents including Advance Directives, Health Care Power of Attorney, Legal Power of Attorney, Financials, Bills, Banking, Legal documents and more
- Contacts including friends, family, doctors, lawyers, insurance agents and more
- Ethical Will – including their life lessons and hopes and dreams for the future
- Celebration Plan including who they wanted to invite, where they wanted their End of Life Celebration, How they wanted to celebrate, what they wanted with their bodies, and even when they wanted to celebrate (during life or after). My cousin, a videographer created the most beautiful tribute video for both of my parents, which we will use at their joint celebration some day in the future
- Life Stories – we interviewed both parents and captured stories, video, photos and more
A big lesson was learned after losing my dearest friend, Leigh Gott, to breast cancer three years ago. After her passing, I helped her parents plan her celebration of life event, contact all of her friends and family worldwide, gather her key documents and share her life stories. We did this at the worst time in the world – after she passed during our grieving process.